Thursday, April 12

AnaTheMinx's One Year Camiversary

Make sure to visit AnaTheMinx to congratulate her on her one-year camiversary! Along the year on Chaturbate BDSM, CGL, and Cuckhold are just a few of the kinks she's grown to love. Read more about them, her plans for the next year, what she's been looking forward to and how she spends her time while Chaturbating.

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/dT8X/nAshe/?track=default&room=anatheminx
In her own words:

What has been your favorite thing approaching your One Year Camiversary?
“It’s definitely been seeing how much I’ve grown since I started. When I began camming, I was very unsure of what I could achieve, but I've learned a lot this year and met some really great people on Chaturbate! I even have a couple of regulars that make for such a fun and sexy time during my camming hours--it rules!”

What are you looking forward to in the next year?  
“I’d like to expand my cam activities and come up with more fun games and concepts for my viewers. And of course, I look forward to getting more cute and saucy outfits to dress up in for my fans! I plan to continue evolving and showing even more of the experience I’ve gained from this past year.”

After getting to know a little about this sexy Scandinavian babe here and if you like roleplay and outfits dress up then visit her room on Chaturbate to see her next show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment