Thursday, April 12

Model Spotlight: VickyBoo

Meet gorgeous VickyBoo and learn more about this sexy babe in this recent Model Spotlight interview she gave to Chaturbate to talk about camming, fantasies and some of the most bizarre requests she's received on cam. 

1. What is your favorite thing about webcam modeling?
I laugh a lot and have a blast. I like being cute, yet naughty and experiencing things that I wouldn't have done had it not been for Chaturbate.


2. We love your hair, are you a natural brunette?
I have naturally light brown hair. I’ve tried different hair colors but somehow I always go back to black. I guess it’s true that once you go black, you never come back. It’s what makes me feel sexiest.


3. What is the one item on your Amazon Wish List you've been DYING to receive?
I’m a toy addict and wish I could have them all, but I also would love to receive more lingerie to wear on cam.


4. What is your favorite post show activity?
After so many orgasms, I definitely prefer a bite to eat and a good tv show, so you can find me relaxing in bed with some snacks.


5. We see you are a big fan of Hello Kitty. How did you become a fan?
Whoa, you caught me! I’ve been a fan since I can remember! My favorite color has always been pink and I associate myself with a cat, so when I discovered Hello Kitty, I instantly fell in love.


6. What is the most bizarre request you've received on cam?
Someone once asked me to do a headstand. I thought it was  joke and knew I probably couldn’t even do one anyway, but I still tried. And yup, I failed miserably.


7. Any plans for new tattoos?
I love tattoos and I want so many. I find feminine tattoos on women so cute and sexy. I also love when I talk about my ink in my Chaturbate room and one of my viewers comes up with a cool idea for a new tattoo. So, who knows, maybe a future tattoo will be inspired by someone in my online room.


8. What is your favorite gift you've received?
I've received so many favorites, so it's a tough call. However, I think my favorite is the Lelo wand a fan gave me. Unfortunately I wore it out and it broke, but I received a Lovense Nora that took its place.


9. What is your best piece of advice for new patrons on the site?
Chat! Don't stay quiet! Say hi or anything really, but remember to be respectful because broadcasters are people, too. Just come in, make a new friend, have a good time, and maybe explore some of your fantasies.


10. What has been your favorite show you've done?
My favorite was a private show where he bought me a costume of Slave Leia from Star Wars and I had to re-create her looks.


11. Do you have an signature talents or shows your regulars look forward to?
My talent would be my silliness on cam. I know how to make people in my room feel comfortable and I’m open minded. If there’s something someone wants me to try, I will. Sometimes it doesn’t always work out, but I still give it a go.


12. Who would you like to meet from the site, that you haven't already?
I would love to meet @birdylovesit. I used to watch her for hours when I started camming. I learned a ton from her and hope I get the chance to meet her someday. 


13. What's the dirtiest tip-note you've ever gotten while online?
I'm not much into dirty talk, so those notes don’t stick out. I prefer something sweet and sexy--it’s such a turn-on.


14. What hobbies do you enjoy in your free time?
I love drawing, anything having to do with art. I enjoy finding good tv series, shopping and of course sleeping--I LOVE sleeping and that’s what you’ll find me doing most in my free time.


15. If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go?
There are so many interesting places, but if I had to choose, it would be Japan for the sakura trees. Plus, Japan just seems to have a beautiful blend of old traditions with modern ideas for an amazing looking place.


16. What are your favorite fetishes/requests you cater to on the site?
Well, I have my own boob fetish, so i enjoy doing requests that involve them. Things like massaging them with lotion, running ice cubes around my nipples, or even squeezing a toy in between. I just love showing them off.


17. What’s your favorite sex toy?
I like all of my toys, but choosing one depends on my mood. Sometimes I prefer to just use my fingers instead of toys, but my favorite toy would be Lovense Lush. I absolutely love how it feels. It’s also so much fun and gives me the best orgasms when I’m online or even offline!


18. What is your favorite Chaturbate app?
Definitely the one for my Lovense Lush. It gives my viewers the chance to interact with me on a very intimate level. It’s fun having people surprise me with single crazy tips or long tip walls. Never knowing what intensity is coming next keeps it exciting..


19. Do you have any special goals for 2018?
I've been planning to redecorate my room to give my viewers a unique experience. I would love to have that done by the end of the year and continue to grow my viewer base.


20. Do you have any plans for special guest appearances in the future?
I’m open to that idea if its a good fit , but for now I prefer to give my viewers that personal one-on-one feeling.


She's hot right? Visit VickyBoo's Chaturbate room and and follow her to catch her upcoming shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment