Saturday, April 28

This Cam Girl's Guide to Getting Off

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/dT8X/nAshe/?track=default&room=amyglory
Dildos, vibrators, whips, chains, plugs, and the like--these are just a few types of toys and gadgets that make for a fun live-cam experience. Chaturbate's blog talked to AmyGlory to ask about her favorite toy and this is what she had to say:

"It would have to be my Hitachi Magic Wand. It has different functions and I can use it on any body part, depending on how I’m feeling that day. I also like that my entire cam show can be based on Hitachi play. I’ll start with a nice, gentle massage on the most sensitive parts of my body, then I increase the vibrations so they become more intense. I like to push the toy harder to my nipples--yikes, it’s hard to keep calm while describing this! After I orgasm, I’ll use the toy to gently massage my muscles. The Magic Wand can go as far as your imagination lets it! While I use this on cam, I also use it on my days off as my own little guilty pleasure!"

Any advice for models who want to incorporate toys into their shows?
"Take a nice bath with salt and bubbles before using any toy. It will help you relax and double the pleasure."

That's hot right? That's what I thought. So why not go visit AmyGlory's Chaturbate room to get a little taste and follow her to catch up her upcoming shows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment