Friday, February 11

Discover Hannah James ‘HannahJames710’ on Chaturbate!

Hannah James is a gorgeous British webcam model who gives live cam shows on Chaturbate as ‘HannahJames710’. 

Hannah is such an amazing cam girl who won “Cam Model of the Year – Female (Independent)” at the 2018 on XBIZ Europa Awards as well as “Best Female Cam Model” 2019 XBIZ Cam Awards. Also 

Hannah was named as Chaturbate’s “Outstanding Cam Model of the Year” for 2019. 

Hannah does her live chat shows on Chaturbate and also shoots exclusive videos for her official account on ManyVids. 

“Hey it’s Hannah! I’m 20 years old, British and I recently moved to Spain to enjoy more sun, sea and sand. You can expect plenty of outdoor and public content from me. It really turns me on having people watch me do things I shouldn’t! I’m new to videography, but I’m investing a lot of time and effort to learn this art so that I can provide better content for my fans." 

Join Hannah on this journey and soon she will progress and grow to provide the best possible videos for you!. 

If you want to see the lusty webcam shows of this babe go to her Chaturbate Chatroom and follow her, this way you will get notified everytime she comes online.

No comments:

Post a Comment