Sunday, April 1

Fire Artist ScatheFlesh Interview

1. How did you come up with your screen name?
My screen name is a pseudonym I’ve used for years in the fire performance culture. I am a fire artist; I practice poi, fire walking, fire breathing, fire contact, and other weapon styles pertaining to fire.

2. What’s your favorite part about webcamming?
I am an exhibitionist by nature. I enjoy sharing my pleasure with those who like to watch.


3. Name a book that changed your life
Hannibal

4. Hidden talents?
Hidden… Hmmm. I play the piano and am a trained vocalist.


5. Any secret crushes on Chaturbate?
Yes. They know who they are.


6. If you like someone how do you show it?
I will usually joke with them and try to engage them further than cordial formalities.


7. Name the last spontaneous thing you did?
Took a spur-of-the-moment trip out of town to have lunch on the beach with a friend.


8. Where is the craziest place you’ve broadcast?
With the things I do to myself on cam, there’s nowhere more appropriate than the privacy of my own lair.


9. What’s the wildest thing you’ve done on cam?
Hitachi marathon. I gave myself Hitachi burn, it was a learning experience.


10. Favorite sex toy?
Thor, my hitachi wand.


11. Any good luck charms? If so, what do you use them for?
My Walther PPK. It’s exactly what it sounds like: a .380 semi-auto handgun. I don’t know if I’d call it good luck “charm”. But, it has gotten me out of a life-threatening situation before.


12. Name an album you can’t live without
Tom Waits – ” Bone Machine ”


13. What make celebrity do you find attractive?
Joe Manganiello. You’d know him as Alcide from True Blood. Tall ( really, really tall ) dark, and handsome.


14. Favorite vacation destination?
St. Augustine, FL. “Forty-two miles of beach, and the rest is history.”


15. Name some things that turn you on?
Squirters, messy sex, blindfolding and sensory deprivation, shoes.


16. Favorite webcam memory.
Last New Year’s show: I did I Champagne Bath show, and subsequently, a squirt show.


17. Which do you prefer: Thongs or Full Covered panties?
Thongs and thong variations.


18. A quote you live by:
“I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.”


19. Do you collect anything?
Guns.


20. Pets?
No pets currently.


21. Name your favorite flower.
Black Magic Rose. Although a true black rose’s existence is questionable, the black magic rose is a blackish-red, and is accessible for a hefty price.

No comments:

Post a Comment