Saturday, June 2

Exclusive Chaturbate Interview With TabooLittleBoo

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/dT8X/nAshe/?track=default&room=taboolittleboo

What's the dirtiest tip-note you've ever received while Chaturbating?
It's hard to say because I'm such a naughty girl and get such good dirty men in my room. Nothing really surprises me anymore and it’s never too dirty for me. I have naughty daddys come in all the time leaving sneaky tip notes of how they are spying on me, as well as very dominating masters telling me the various ways they would tie me up and take complete control over me. The dirtiest notes are the best ones and not one singular Daddy, Master, Sir or Brother stands out over the rest. There’s too much good dirtiness.


What is the one item on your wish-list you've been dying to receive?
I always love anything on my wish list that can help towards life. It's a great way to help me with more than just naughty business--and remember that all gifts get little spoils! There are lots of things, like bed sheets, comforters, and other household items that help me on a daily basis. And I will reward you with little pics or videos as a thank you!


What is your favorite post show activity?
Post-cam activities for me include editing content, updating my chaturbate profile, making videos, finding fun and naughty like-minded people for collaborations, as well as being a good little housemaid and cooking/cleaning!


We see you have your own website. How does that work? How can members set that up with you?
I do! yourlittleboo.ca is my personal website run by me! The only other place other than Chaturbate where you can find my naughtiness! It’s free to see a small selection of my videos, but for a small cover fee, you can access all of the super taboo content you could ask for. Members can also join my fan club on Chaturbate to get access to videos, too!



What is the most bizarre request you've received on cam?
The most bizarre requests I've ever received weren't really that far-fetched given the little community that requested it. I once knew this little crowd of really fun weirdos and we used to have a lot of fun together. We did a “P.B.B.B.,” which is a Peanut Butter Bread Bra. They got together one day in my room and tipped towards doing one of those, so we slathered up pieces of wonder bread with peanut butter and stuck it on my boobies. I'm pretty sure there's a very weird sexy screen shot somewhere on Chaturbate.


What is the item of clothing/lingerie that makes you feel the most cute on cam?
I recently started designing my own clothes, so the cutest thing I have is the Chaturbate baby t-shirt that I designed using Chaturbate's logo and adding a little touch to it. It's a cute white crop top that of course works with my little white cotton panties! But I always feel cute on Chaturbate no matter what I wear because the community is so sweet and loves my little clothes and naughty submissive gear.


What is your favorite gift you've received?
It’s so hard to choose, but it would definitely be something from my stuffed animals category. I love getting stuffies from fans and regulars--naughty daddys and doms alike! They also all go on my bed so you see them in my pictures and on cam. Plus, I get to cuddle with them, so it's just endless joy. I have gotten a good bunch of stuffies from good regulars and I wouldn't be able to choose, but the big fluffy and cuddly ones are always the best of course.


What is one thing you'd like your fans to know about you?
Anything you need to know about me my fans already know. I have no censor. I have always been completely honest and open with my fans. Most of my regulars are very dom, daddy types, teacher-like personalities, which leaves little for me to tell since they do a very good job of reading me themselves. The best thing I can say is to come join me on my cam, ask anything you like, and enjoy a world with a little weirdness.


Do you have any signature talents or shows your regulars look forward to?
I'm pretty sure that besides watching an awkwardly submissive girl playing on cam, the only thing my regulars look forward to is being able to troll my room and without a need to sugarcoat what they say. Very few people understand that the internet has no rating and no rules. Apart from catering to Chaturbate’s rules and regulations, people are free to say what they please.


If you had to plan your last meal on earth, what would it be?
If I was planning anything for my last moment on earth, it would not be food. My last "meal" would most likely include just one selective man with a scrumptious cock as the main dish and a side of spanking, plus control and severe domination.


If you could travel anywhere, where would you like to go?
I'd go north. I do not like travel as I don’t do well on most modes of transportation. However, if I could go anywhere, it would be into the great white north. I love snow, winter cold and would love to get somewhere where I can enjoy a real snowfall again, although the thought of leaving naughty Toronto is always hard.


What are your favourite fetishes/requests you cater to on the site?
I am a natural submissive, so my regulars tend to look forward to seeing their little boo being her natural little bratty naughty fun self. Lots of my shows include BDSM/DDLG, including lots of taboo content! My favourite part about cam and Chaturbate is being able to be who I am and share it with an equally naughty community who loves that I cater to their naughty fetishes.


What is it like living in Toronto, CA?
I haven't lived anywhere but Toronto. But I assume it’s much like living in any other overcrowded city with a large majority of the population not speaking the first language. It's amazing once winter comes around. The wonderfully chilled air with snow covering the city is pure beauty. Having a good naughty community makes it all the better too!


How long have you been webcamming?
I have been webcamming full time purely on Chaturbate (#teamCB) for a over a year! I decided to make the transition when I heard about the Everything to Do with Sex Expo in October of 2016. That’s when I made my way down to start being a naughty girl! I was overjoyed to be broadcasting and celebrating my first year with chaturbate at the expo yet again in 2017!


Click here to visit her room, then press "follow" to be notified of her upcoming shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment