Tuesday, May 15

ShyCountryCutie Celebrates Her Camiversary!

http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/dT8X/nAshe/?track=default&room=shycountrycutie
Chaturbate broadcaster ShyCountryCutie recently hit her one-year Camiversary. Read about some highlights from her Camiversary, including how she celebrated with whipped cream, sprinkles and a cherry on top... of each nipple and here is what she had to say:

"My favorite thing from my first year is hands down, my fans! Starting out, I thought it was going to be strictly sexual--go online, get naked, do naughty things, then log off. But it has turned out to be so much more. I love sharing my body and sexuality, but it's also the conversations and the laughs with my fans that never fail to brighten my day!"

What are you looking forward to in the next year?
In my second year, I plan to grow as a performer as well as expand my fan base both on Chaturbate and Twitter. I also want to step outside of my comfort zone by streaming live from events. Most of all, though, I'm excited for more awkwardly-sexy, fun shows on Chaturbate!!


Did you receive any camiversary gifts from your fans?
I received tons of support, tokens and congratulations! It ended with laughs and me covering my naked body with whipped cream, sprinkles and topped with a cherry on each nipple.


Get to know more about her and follow her Chaturbate room to be able to watch all her upcoming shows!

No comments:

Post a Comment